MINIMUM REQUIRMENTS FOR SECURITY OFFICERS
As a candidate for this department you are required to possess certain skills and qualifications. This agency will only accept those that have proven themselves to be the best of the best. To be considered for an entry-level position with this department you must possess the below listed minimum qualifications in order to be considered for any position with department:
1) Must be 18yrs of age or older
2) Possess valid permanent registration card from the State of California
3) NO felony or serious misdemeanor convictions
4) No serious credit problems
5) Must possess reliable transportation
6) Good driving history
7) Ability to work weekends and holidays, and be on-call 24hrs daily
8) Able to clear thorough background process
9) Ability to work in a paramilitary organization and follow rules and regulations of this department.
MINIMUM REQUIRMENTS FOR SUPERVISOR PERSONNEL
At times we may hire an individual to perform the duties of supervising personnel. At our discretion we may hire from within first then branch to out side person for this position. Either way you must meet the same qualifications as for a Security Officer with the below listed additions.
1) Valid State Guard, and Firearms cards (Other permits are also favorable i.e.: Baton, CPR/First Aid, Chemical Agent, etc, etc.)
2) Prior verifiable supervisor experience (If applying from outside the agency)
3) Have at least six (6) months seniority with this agency (If applying from within the agency)
4) Satisfactory passing scores on Supervisors exam and interview.
BENEFITS FROM AGENCY
Upon completion of your probationary periods you will become eligible for enrollment to the company benefit packet. We offer Kaiser Permanente Medical, Dental Health Services, Pre-Paid Legal, andCredit Union Enrollment benefits for our faithful, loyal, and dedicated employees.
If you meet the above listed requirements we invite you to submit an application for employment via our on-line application process. Upon completion and successful submission of your application a representative from this agency will contact you via phone or by mail detailing any next steps in your processing up to and including any interview dates.
Any and all questions relating to employment with this agency MUST be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolutely no employment questions will be answered over the phone, and any attempt at calling will disqualify you from applying!